Stansted Airport parking charge fine Any chance can Appeal and how. Tips advise Help

Sponsored Links
I know but it was less than 30 second and had to rush to work. Mo point to get in out the free space for very short period of time. Pretty unfair to me
Stanstead drop off is basically drive through no need to find a space there is dozens and dozens free and only extra time it would have took you is the time it takes to drop 7 quid in the hopper .But im guessing you know that and thought you didnt want to pay the 7 quid you took your chance and it back fired

Eat Midlands is the same and there are signs telling you that you cannot stop on the airport roads otherwise its a fine. I assume Stanstead have similar signs otherwise how would anyone know it was an offence to stop.

Sponsored Links
Liverpool airport the same . Money grinding machine and sharp practice. Just another part of rip off Britain you are going to have to get used to. Should have just paid the short stay car parking.

They want you to use the free long stay now.

Ability to fight it depends on the charge notice. Most airports have bylaws allowing them to enforce these zones.

Airport double yellows are like city red zones.

Manchester charge 5 quid for 5 minutes or 6 quid for 10. Over 10 mins? 25 quid....

Stanstead drop off is basically drive through no need to find a space there is dozens and dozens free and only extra time it would have took you is the time it takes to drop 7 quid in the hopper .But im guessing you know that and thought you didnt want to pay the 7 quid you took your chance and it back fired

I was waiting for the genius to come here and tell me about that. Thanks

I was waiting for the genius to come here and tell me about that. Thanks
A genius who is not daft enough to end up with a big fine because he didn't think he was being a smart ass

You can apply for PM. We need cleaver guy like you to bring back England to top level. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Back