Start up problems

Tim, thanks for the reply.
Is it just a question of loading this software and let it take its course or should I seek expert advice at a pc repair shop.
Thanks again.
I would have to be honest and say that not being a microsoft programmer that I couldn't say for certain that something may go wrong with running it on your particular machine but it is from microsoft and they should know best, in the end its your decision whether to try it or not. ;)

Sponsored Links
Hi willa
good advice scarum, if it don't work it may be your cmos battery (this is what holds all your initial boot up preferences ie wallpaper desktop etc) you'll have to google for more info about this for your pc
bazza

LMAO.... sorry just seen this, never heard of this, it so sooooo funny you think that.... Bless......

Many thanks everyone for your replies and advice.
For some unknown reason my PC has fixed itself and has now resorted back to saving it's settings when I log off. I left it on standby for a couple of days then switched off at the mains, I have no idea what happened.
Perhaps it read this forum and decided that the rubber glove treatment was not an option and decided to behave itself.
A bit like HAL in 2001 (If your an old codger like me, that last bit will mean nothing)

Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Back