nothing major just a pain when i boot the system i get the error
smartbridge motivesb.exe
getprocessimagefilenamew

could not be located in the dll

psapi.dll

its not a prob just a pain in the b*m

any advice fellas

Sponsored Links
I've not come across this myself, but there is quite a lengthy thread here which may help.

Ahh, is this the problem with the BT software?

If you are confident with regedit, you can remove the offending key.

Navigate to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>MICROSOFT>WINDOWS>CURRENT VERSION>RUN and look for the key which relates to the BT help files. If you delete this key, the problem should go away.

Better still, get a router and lose ALL the BT software.

Sponsored Links
Be careful - If one has a problem and BTY is contacted they may well require the 'Desktop Help' to be useable... Their call on that I guess.

I do not actually use their stuff very often - But it sits in my mc quite happily hogging no memory - I used another brill' Sysinternals freeby - 'Autoruns' to disable the self starting stuff (twill also take one - by double clicking on entry name - to the relevant system locations using 'Regedit' or 'Windows (file) explorer'.
:)

i've had this problem myself...go to start/run/ and type msconfig, at the start up tab you will see a list of programes running upon startup, untick the motive sb, and press apply, then restart your computer. ( assuming your not running windows 2000) as msconfig does'nt work on this O/S.

Back