BT Broadband Talk.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently upgraded my phone and broadband package to BT Broadband Talk option 1.This gives me an improved connection of 8mb from my previous 2mb and the option to use a home hub and make phone calls over the internet,although at the moment i don't intend to do either.
With this i received a new Voyager 220v modem to replace my Voyager 105.After i installed the software for this new modem everytime i switched my pc on i got a message titled "smartbridge alerts bthelpnotifier.exe-entry point not found"The procedure entrypointgetprocessimagefilenamew could not be located in the dynamiclink libary psapi.dll.
Also everytime i opened websites a warning came up saying "script error"
After lots of head scratching i decided to do a system restore and reconnect my origanal modem,which is now running fine at close to 8mb.
What i want to know is,have i done the right thing?? I know very little about computers,and as i said earlier i don't intend to use the extras that the new modem offerd so didn't see the need to have all these problems.
Any advice would be appreciated..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I had that error when I went bt broadband, when using IE7.
There is a fix for it. Cant remember it do a google search, basically you need to delete the BT help file then it reinstalls automatically.
I am using vogager 105

Back