State the meaning of the term diversity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I am currently studying for the C&G 2330 Level 2 in electro technology and in one of my reports i have to state what the above means. :confused:

At the moment i am not currently working in the trade (changing career) so please excuse me if this is a thick question to ask. So can someone help me out please and put the above meaning in simple terms? I searched the net, and through all my books but to no avail :cry:

This report has to be in today, please help!!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
basically diversity means that the full load wont be used all the time so you can account for this ie:

all lights in your house wont be on at the same time so you can use an estimate (see regs) of how much diversity can be applied

Sponsored Links
sounds reasonable for large groups of houses. Small groups will obviously need more generous allowances to account for the much wider variation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back