steam cabin problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,i've had a steam cabin for 2 1/2 years now,ran fine till now.I can here water running behind it but there are no leaks.The problem is it makes my boiler come on and off every three mins.Could it be the heater for the steam ?.Any ideas anyone Please.

Sponsored Links
Hi,i've had a steam cabin for 2 1/2 years now,ran fine till now.I can here water running behind it but there are no leaks.The problem is it makes my boiler come on and off every three mins.Could it be the heater for the steam ?.Any ideas anyone Please.
It should be plumbed off the cold supply. If you turn off the hot outlet of the boiler does it still generate steam? How do you know there are no leaks?

It should be plumbed off the cold supply. If you turn off the hot outlet of the boiler does it still generate steam? How do you know there are no leaks?
I checked everwhere and not a sign of a leak,the cabin is plumbed into both hot and cold water.I can hear the main noise of water around the knob for the side shower so maybe it's not the steamer.Thanks for an answer though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back