Stereograms

Sponsored Links
I thought you meant a piece of furniture that played FFSS.....Full Frequency Stereophonic Sound FFS :LOL: I wanna get my Minstrel LP out

Nige F said:
I thought you meant a piece of furniture that played FFSS.....Full Frequency Stereophonic Sound FFS :LOL: I wanna get my Minstrel LP out
did you used to have one aswell? :) deluxe with radio ;)

Sponsored Links
the animated ones were a bit naff although they do go 3d.
A long time ago i found a site doing real animations for example there was a breakout type game which was hard to play as you couldn't let your focus down for a second otherwise you lost the ball. Ingenious, just wish i could remember where i found it.

kendor said:
The rose one is excellent

http://www.stereograms.net/[/QUOTE]
Bah! I cannot do these bl**dy things, whatever method I try. I have a lazy eye, which although corrected by my glasses, just won't play ball and focus in the right way to see the picture. There was a craze a few years back of these appearing in the papers every week and I couldn't do it then either.

Nige F said:

Yep, me too :( I'm really disappointed now Kendor, and it's all your fault :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back