Stone Resin Tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Not that particular one but I do have experience with flush fitted shower trays and formers. Most stone resin trays are ok, just make sure they are correctly moulded. When received have a good look at it and ensure there's no flaws in the moulding and that the tray is absolutely flat. Anything else and it isn't quality and needs to go back.

Also make sure it is fitted by someone that has experience fitting these, don't use a bathroom fitter or a builder or even a plumber that doesn't have experience with them, as all you will end up with is a whole host of problems.

Thanks Madrab. The tray is 30mm so I think the tiles in the picture have been flush fitted but they do not need to be but could be wrong - hope not because I don't want it flush to the floor :).

Those flat faced tray would normally be fitted into a flush fitted floor as the tray doesn't have a lip on it, either as part of a larger showering space or with the screen on the outside edge with a tile. If you want the tray to sit up 30 from the floor then you would need to get clever with the screen to ensure it is watertight, it would also have to sit at least 30mm inside the tray edge.

Sponsored Links
Oh right. Any other ideas for one that will sit a little higher please?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back