Storage heater wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My GF flat has no gas running to it, and there is no sufficent heating in there, someone has fitted a couple of small panel heaters, but they are far to small.

I have purchased a dimplex xls 12n, this is for the hall, it has a twin output, for the night and convector.... the storge is only arund 1.7kw, and it has the normal 2 cable outlets... can these be placed on a normal circuit as the load is not that high...

I am also looking for a an xl24n, this is a 3.4kw and I know I may have to run a radial for this.

Darren

Sponsored Links
Does she actually have eco7 electricity supply? If so, how is the lower (night) tarrif supplied? ;)

Hello Sir..

Ive taken some pics for you to look at.... she has been there 2 years and there was no heating, I can (and you can) see the tails coming out of the clock, and it also has a white meter, is it normal to have both?

I was looking to see some 16amp radials, as they may have been fitted in the past, I think the flats are only around 15 years old.

http://hometown.aol.com/_fm/mt.ssp?a=b&d=ELectric

Thank you

Darren

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back