Strike

• Thread starter cantaloup63
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I thought you were. I had my sights on Dianne before you pushed in. Do you still see each other?

It isn't banking that's in the dock - it's our economic capitalist model built on endless growth. Capitalism is unsustainable without infinite resources - in particular, cheap oil. Cheap oil is a thing of the past, and now, so is capitalism.

Oh and the austerity we must endure forever on hasn't even begun yet.

Is it possible that the cheap oil has been replaced by cheap labour?

It isn't banking that's in the dock - it's our economic capitalist model built on endless growth. Capitalism is unsustainable without infinite resources - in particular, cheap oil. Cheap oil is a thing of the past, and now, so is capitalism.

Oh and the austerity we must endure forever on hasn't even begun yet.

Is it possible that the cheap oil has been replaced by cheap labour?

To a degree that is true but any economy that grows needs more oil. The growth and oil graph follow each other accurately.

Sponsored Links
All the public service pensions have been paid for by workers over the years and reviewed and reduced by the last government to ensure affordability. This government now want to increase pension payments to pay for the bankers mess- the extra funds are going into treasury coffers not in to pension funds.

Headteachers have voted to strike for the first time EVER- it is because of the injustice, not because of a reduction in pensions or an increase in contributions.

Back