stuck dishwasher water line

ddd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I was uninstalling my old dishwasher but I found one problem. The water supply line is stuck to the dishwasher. The plastic nut is completely 'glued' to the water tube. So ,what should I do? Should I cut through the tube? In this case, can I buy a new nut part and fix it to the line before installing the new dishwasher?
There is also a metallic part to the tube, just after the plastic nut, though it feels as hard to loosen...

And by the way, any recommendations when buying a new dishwasher? tips,brand, models etc.
thank you
d
[/img]

Sponsored Links
If you cannot under the pipe from the dishwasher, dont worry undo it from the tap. Your new machine will come with a new pipe.
As far selecting a machine, if you are happy with the make you are replaceing get the same, if you arnt happy ger a differnt one.

thanks, that is useful to know,although I just reach with my hand in an awkward position, and I havent got the strength in my fingers to undo it from the tap.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back