Stumped with a smart stat.

Sponsored Links
HE DOES NOT HAVE UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Yes know that now, but didn't when I first posted, and was asked why I thought it was under floor heating. I have 5 devices which connect to Nest Mini connected with central heating, I said "hay google what is house temperature" and it reads out target and current for 3 devices, would not trust it to set temperature. And it missed out two devices.

In the main the Nest mini's work well, ask for radio 4 and you get radio 4 every time, but most the switches in the house, there are 17 don't say if on or off, only one actually says how much power is being used, so if Nest mini switches one off or on, I may not realise for some time, so never tried with heating to alter it, think safer not to, maybe it does not like Welsh accent?

I do if wife also out on Wednesday turn heating up before I start for home, but not using a voice command.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back