stupid number plates.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
seen some good no. plates lately?
how about pen 15 which i think steve parrish has who now does truck racing.
have seen this one on an mr2 down south 5atan.
saw this on a mk2 cavalier fat 6it fatgit
i only think its worth having a private plate if it means something to the general public? like the ones i've just listed.my mate bought his wife a private plate that used the letters from her first,middle,and surname so it read jlg 365 ? what does that mean to anyone,she would have to say to people "oh by the way my name is jayne louise griggs" who cares.

Sponsored Links
Personalised plates? Why not buy a Beemer to put them on and a Burberry check baseball cap and complete the set? You don't need to be poor to be a Chav - it's a state of mind.

Seen AR53 HOL on something or other and BEG 41T on a ferrari

Sponsored Links
KI NGS, seen it on a rather cr*p BMW, car worth about 20K, plate about 250K seriously, I think at the time it was the highest price for any plate. Location, John Lewis, High Wycombe.

ednolB.JPG

My transit van has an intresting number plate ... especialy if you travel on the other bus so to speak.

oo mo 6969 (homo 6969)

completely by chance b.t.w.
00... year of manufacture
Mo.. Mayo the county in Ireland
6969 the number

Remember a few years back they gave (gratis) D1 ane and D1 ana to lady Di, but wouldn't let her use them for security reasons!

Wish they would give me Dav 1d and Jul 1e at least we could use them.

ooh, and i suppose we could have S1 MON and N1 GEL as well!

Oh come on Simon, Legs has made this far too easy! :LOL:

I was thinking, "how could I get a number plate saying ADAM?"

I realise:

F1 RST, as in "First man"... Except no doubt there is an RS Turbo with an owner who has Formula 1 dreams, driving around with that one. :cry:

did no-one work out the significance of the reg KAR 120C?

Southend Council are selling their number plate which they has for years from their bentley for VIP work.

F1

They hoping to fetch £250,000

Sponsored Links
Back