stupid number plates.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do you remember The Prisoner with Patrick Mcgoohan?

I notified the DVLA of my interest in a plate which came up recently, but I never bid in the end - way out of my league.

The number? AMP 240V.

securespark said:
I notified the DVLA of my interest in a plate which came up recently, but I never bid in the end - way out of my league.

The number? AMP 240V.

Do you know how much it went for in the end?

Knowing what these aristo-sparks earn, £50K or so ;)

Wouldn't "AMP 230V" be more valuable now though?

Saw a Porsche turbo ... twas red coloured ... T U R 13 0 With coloured fastbner heads at the left peaks of the '3' nicely spaced characters .. Very cool !!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AdamW said:
Knowing what these aristo-sparks earn, £50K or so ;)

I wish I knew where these figures come from. Your average spark barely earns average wage (which, admittedly, is still twice the modal wage!)

Aaah, I don't think ALL sparks can afford £50K number plates! But, like all trades, there are many sparks earning big bucks. They can earn large salaries by working hard in affluent areas. I'll bet there are plenty of sparks in London who earn the equivalent of £70-80K per year (I say "equivalent", because like all self-employed tradesmen, there are plenty who don't put all their jobs through the books). And you could probably make the same by being a "spark pimp", i.e. running a company that employs sparks and contracts them out.

Perhaps you should get some inner city jobs on the books and reassess your booking rates ;)

Sponsored Links
Back