SUAREZ new King of the DIVERS!

Sponsored Links
He follows United....then always go into hiding when they lose a game, I predict a 4 day vanishing act this time.

Com on u blues!! Wouldnt be the first time a fifth placed team won the CL would it snico! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Even if chelsea beat madrid and barca, im sure i would still be told come back when you have won it 20 times or watever it is! No credit where its due! :confused:

If I thought Chelsea could win it I would say so....I just think there are better teams still in. Chelsea only just got past Napoli. They will struggle against the big guns.

If I thought Chelsea could win it I would say so....I just think there are better teams still in. Chelsea only just got past Napoli. They will struggle against the big guns.
Yes, a little Argintinian fella looks like he'll be having a major say on who gets the 1st prize.

Come on now, you should know the best team doesnt always win it! There is generally a bit of luck, dodgy refereeing, mixed with a moment of magic and you never know! Barca have off games, madrid have dodgy moments. This is why we love football, anything can happen! Bring on APOEL! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back