SUAREZ new King of the DIVERS!

To the Liverpool supporters on here why is that spacecat guy so obsessed with everything that happens at your club??
Also is he a real Scumchester supporter or a plastic one who has never been to a game in his life

Well itsprety clear that the scousers are OBSESSED with MUFC if u had the wit to actually read their moronic posts but i guess you are a moron to and really who cares what you think?

As you are just a follower, and not a supporter of United. I will let you into a secret.....United fans at Old Trafford constantly sing about Liverpool, regardless of who they are playing. They are sad and deluded, hence the most hated club and fans in the country.

And as for the past.....thats what makes a club. We have won something in every decade.....thats why we are the most successful and most famous club in the country.....something you have to deal with!

Sponsored Links
Hilarious !

THE English Club with THE great history is UNITED ..........FACT

NO Club has captured the worlds imagination like UNITED.......FACT

NO english club and no foreign club has UNITEDS worldwide fanbase ....FACT

FIRST ENGLISH TEAM to win the European CUP........FACT

MOST premiership titles.......FACT

BIGGEST CROWDS every week is UNITED........FACT

BIGGEST SPONSORSHIP deals is UNITED........FACT not including Citys dodgy arab backing

Most profitable club......FACT

WHAT DO YOU tell your kids.........well son we USED to be a great club :eek:

Luis Suarez added to his recent roll honour of Shame yesterday by adding Diver to his CV of Biting, racism and abusive behaviour When will this wart on the backside of football be thrown out of the ONCE decent LFC?
Calm down spacecat, let's not get sidetracked by drumbeating between you and snico, you started this thread to air your views on Suarez. So let's hear your views on Rooney, in anyone rational's opinion what he's shown doing on those vids is far worse than anything you could accuse Suarez of. You want Suarez thrown out of LFC, Rooney doing that, not once but twice, should be thrown out of FOOTBALL.

THE English Club with THE great history is UNITED ..........FACT

Again untrue, Liverpool are the most successful team in the country

NO Club has captured the worlds imagination like UNITED.......FACT

Liverpool captured the worlds imagination before united won their first title...FACT
NO english club and no foreign club has UNITEDS worldwide fanbase ....FACT
Impossible to work out, no club can claim to have the most fans.
FIRST ENGLISH TEAM to win the European CUP........FACT
Means nothing, unless you can go back and do it another 4 times!!

BIGGEST CROWDS every week is UNITED........FACT

They have a bigger stadium, what do you expect....Liverpool , Arsenal etc could fill a larger stadium easily.....irrelevant argument.

BIGGEST SPONSORSHIP deals is UNITED........FACT not including Citys dodgy arab backing

Largest shirt sponsor is the largest in the UK, worth over 20m per year is Liverpool, largest in the world is Barcelona worth 26m per year.

Largest kit deal in the UK, Liverpool, 150m over 5 years, only beaten by Barcelona's deal with Nike.

Most profitable club......FACT

Makes no difference when your club is 600m in debt, with interest payments of 50m per year......your club is in a massive debt and looks worrying.......Liverpool FC is completely debt FREE.

You see Spacecat, you are deluded and no nothing about your own club :LOL:

Sponsored Links
To the Liverpool supporters on here why is that spacecat guy so obsessed with everything that happens at your club??
Also is he a real Scumchester supporter or a plastic one who has never been to a game in his life

Well itsprety clear that the scousers are OBSESSED with MUFC if u had the wit to actually read their moronic posts but i guess you are a moron to and really who cares what you think?

I am a neutral supporter so it makes no difference to me who has won or not won the most trophys but everytime something happens with Liverpool or their players I have noticed you are on here within seconds informing everybody of the latest news/situation and you cannot wait to have a go at them.....as a neutral looking at your posts and comments over the last couple of years I would say you are really jealous and envious of Liverpool...but I think this is fed from your manager/players and supporters that are quite bitter ......on a popularity contest NOBODY likes man utd ..FACT... but here in Yorkshire and I suppose other places its a hatred ...your attitude and the whole man utd attitude is why you are hated so much.....you have some fantastic players and always have but respect.........forget it... next time man utd are playing just go to any pub around our way to see how hated they are.....who cares what you think I deal in facts....here is a FACT for you Liverpool are the most successful side in the uk........like it or not

I was born in Old Trafford (not the ground) and lived there for 25years.
I used to support Man U there an easy team to follow.
1986 I became a Man city supporter because my 2 sons wanted to see them It took me 6 months and I was hooked.everthing they did was for the fans

I never used to hate the rags but I do now and thats because of all the abuse i've recieved from them over the years.

Man U have the biggest moaning fan base I can think of.

If you lived in London with all the football clubs that are available why would anyone support a northern side is beyond me.

I was born in Old Trafford (not the ground) and lived there for 25years.
I used to support Man U there an easy team to follow.
1986 I became a Man city supporter because my 2 sons wanted to see them It took me 6 months and I was hooked.everthing they did was for the fans

I never used to hate the rags but I do now and thats because of all the abuse i've recieved from them over the years.

Man U have the biggest moaning fan base I can think of.

If you lived in London with all the football clubs that are available why would anyone support a northern side is beyond me.

I really hope city win the premiership ...first of all to shut the scum up but I suppose city have always been in the shadow of them and have been the butt of their jokes......so cmon city ram it down their throats

I really hope city win the premiership ...first of all to shut the scum up but I suppose city have always been in the shadow of them and have been the butt of their jokes......so cmon city ram it down their throats

NOT so Neutral eh

you suffer from English disease fella ..HATE SUCCESS

just stick to your flat caps, brown ale and whippet S******g!

as for the scousers ........Quality display today lads midtable obscurity beckons YET again!

1 WIN in your last 8 LEAGUE GAMES FFS and SNICO thought you were gonna be league contenders :rolleyes:

NOT so Neutral eh

as for the scousers ........Quality display today lads midtable obscurity beckons YET again!

1 WIN in your last 8 LEAGUE GAMES FFS and SNICO thought you were gonna be league contenders :rolleyes:

I am neutral in your and the op spat but yes I have got the english disease and we all HATE man utd.....if I hated success then I would hate Liverpool... dont wear flat cap,drink bitter and dont like whippets.......

You dont even realise what you have done .... you was having a go at me but could not help bring Liverpool into the equasion....my god you are so envious of them are you not........... I also think they are a midtable side who paid well too much for Carroll ...but you have to give them credit where its due as they are the MOST successful british side...I really do want city to win the premiership but would also like any of the other teams to win it except you lot...........dont take it personal but everybody hates man utd

NOT so Neutral eh

I am neutral in your and the op spat but yes I have got the english disease and we all HATE man utd.....if I hated success then I would hate Liverpool... dont wear flat cap,drink bitter and dont like whippets.......

You dont even realise what you have done .... you was having a go at me but could not help bring Liverpool into the equasion....my god you are so envious of them are you not........... I also think they are a midtable side who paid well too much for Carroll ...but you have to give them credit where its due as they are the MOST successful british side...I really do want city to win the premiership but would also like any of the other teams to win it except you lot...........dont take it personal but everybody hates man utd

I LOVE the fact that ENGLISH people hate MUFC , I also love the FACT that everyone else loves them WORLDWIDE

make winning even more fun

but what i really dont care about is what you think...or any idiot OOP YER WAY, APPEN DOES AS IS AS MAYBEE, BY ECK etc

I LOVE the fact that ENGLISH people hate MUFC , I also love the FACT that everyone else loves them WORLDWIDE

make winning even more fun

but what i really dont care about is what you think...or any idiot OOP YER WAY, APPEN DOES AS IS AS MAYBEE, BY ECK etc

All I can say is what a Kn#b must be something in the water (thats pronounced WAT ER)
:LOL:

Strange that United are the most despised club in the country, and they put it down to jealousy and success!!

I wonder why Liverpool are not hated like that....when we are more successful club than they can dream of, and they are jealous of US!

Channel 5 thursday night,channel 5 thursay night.channel 5 thursday night................ Cmon city shut that bitter and twisted lot up

Being a Man U fan.... sorry supporter, is easy, a bit like putting on a brand of jeans.

The rest of us footie fans evolve into our role.

If ever Man U went broke and disappeared their supporters would simply stick a pin in the sports page and pick another. :LOL:

Ho hum.

Being a Man U fan.... sorry supporter, is easy, a bit like putting on a brand of jeans.

The rest of us footie fans evolve into our role.

If ever Man U went broke and disappeared their supporters would simply stick a pin in the sports page and pick another. :LOL:

Ho hum.

Possibly the most stupid comment on here and thats saying something after listening to snico and co

If man u went broke and disappeared....not likely when u are such huge well supported club worth billions if sold they would no longer exist so its a pointless thing to say

I had no idea that football fans evolved in fact many inc loads here seem very
Unevolved

As for supporting man u being easy it wasn't so easy in the 70s and 80s!

Not been too bad since the 90s though :)

Sponsored Links
Back