SUAREZ new King of the DIVERS!

I like the way you conveniently ignore that Suarez BIT SOMEONE and got BANNED

btw when are you 2 having your CIVIL PARTNERSHIP!

Sponsored Links
I like the way you conveniently ignore that Suarez BIT SOMEONE and got BANNED

btw when are you 2 having your CIVIL PARTNERSHIP!

I also ignored the fact that player he 'bit' was all matey and pally with him after the game.

You have still not explained the thug that is Rooney, and his horrible acts of violence on the pitch.....that somehow, and amazingly, never seem to get noticed by referees!!!!

whats rooney got to do with this thread you plum!

Because you made a thread about a player you accused of diving, and being a horrible player.

I replied with a player who is a bigger diver and more of a thug, and he plays for the club you support.....or should say, follow.

Sponsored Links
Dont post too early!

Got to give Spacecat time to get back from the game :LOL:

Couldn't be bothered watching it myself, but I heard that the goalie had a blinder, or they'd have been even more embarrassed. :LOL: :LOL:

TBh i could careless about a worthless tournament such as the Eucrapa cup which is what LFC strive to be in yet still fail to achieve unless you scrape in via the carling cup how sad

Like fergie said i thought the oppostion were teriffic last night and we were pretty poor which we have been in europe all year so no great shock there.

well played to them, but dont right us off from turning it around

my only REAL interest is the League and we are in with a great shout unlike a certain bunch of losers

22 points out of the last 24 is SUPERB form and we have a decent run in

LFC can ONLY DREAM of being as good as MUFC in the premiership

so back to your bins eh fellas

Nothing to say about Rooney then spacec*nt? you've had plenty to say about Suarez for trivial matters compared to what he's shown doing.

TBh i could careless about a worthless tournament such as the Eucrapa cup which is what LFC strive to be in yet still fail to achieve unless you scrape in via the carling cup how sad

Like fergie said i thought the oppostion were teriffic last night and we were pretty poor which we have been in europe all year so no great shock there.

well played to them, but dont right us off from turning it around

my only REAL interest is the League and we are in with a great shout unlike a certain bunch of losers

22 points out of the last 24 is SUPERB form and we have a decent run in

LFC can ONLY DREAM of being as good as MUFC in the premiership

so back to your bins eh fellas

CMON City.......All of yorkshire and probably the rest of the uk beside the scumchester supporters are rooting for Man City to win the title.....

To the Liverpool supporters on here why is that spacecat guy so obsessed with everything that happens at your club??
Also is he a real Scumchester supporter or a plastic one who has never been to a game in his life

Nothing to say about Rooney then spacec*nt? you've had plenty to say about Suarez for trivial matters compared to what he's shown doing.
And the endless youtube list of Nani the f*nny diving.

He's a plastic fan who doesn't even know where Old Trafford is!

Like fergie said i thought the oppostion were teriffic last night and we were pretty poor which we have been in europe all year so no great shock there

Liverpool dont need to strive to be any European competition, we have won the big one and the UEFA cup more times than United can dream of!

....and you have not been poor in Europe, you have just lost to better teams!

He's a plastic fan who doesn't even know where Old Trafford is!

Like fergie said i thought the oppostion were teriffic last night and we were pretty poor which we have been in europe all year so no great shock there

Liverpool dont need to strive to be any European competition, we have won the big one and the UEFA cup more times than United can dream of!

....and you have not been poor in Europe, you have just lost to better teams!

all you have is memories fella and in this game they fade fast

classic scouser living in the past

put on yer cilla black albums listen to a bit of tarby and reminisce your sad life away

I guess Kenny doesnt want to win anything anymore because of the OLD glory days......yeah right.............. you know sweet FA

To the Liverpool supporters on here why is that spacecat guy so obsessed with everything that happens at your club??
Also is he a real Scumchester supporter or a plastic one who has never been to a game in his life

Well itsprety clear that the scousers are OBSESSED with MUFC if u had the wit to actually read their moronic posts but i guess you are a moron to and really who cares what you think?

Sponsored Links
Back