SUAREZ new King of the DIVERS!

Possibly the most stupid comment on here and thats saying something after listening to snico and co

Well back up your arguments more then....you have been proven wrong too many times now.!

Sponsored Links
Worth Billions?

Now that really is a stupid comment.

clearly the southern manc needs to look at the accounts.

Being a Man U fan.... sorry supporter, is easy, a bit like putting on a brand of jeans.

The rest of us footie fans evolve into our role.

If ever Man U went broke and disappeared their supporters would simply stick a pin in the sports page and pick another. :LOL:

Ho hum.

Possibly the most stupid comment on here and thats saying something after listening to snico and co

If man u went broke and disappeared....not likely when u are such huge well supported club worth billions if sold they would no longer exist so its a pointless thing to say

I had no idea that football fans evolved in fact many inc loads here seem very
Unevolved

As for supporting man u being easy it wasn't so easy in the 70s and 80s!

Not been too bad since the 90s though :)

Worth billions ???????????????????

Jeez dont you even know whats going on at that club?
They are over 600m in debt at last count....did you not seee them year on that documentary with the glaziers going deeper and deeper in debt...if the rug is pulled form under the glaziers man u are in for a almighty fall...

Still puzzled by your comment worth billions??????????? do you take drugs?

No you dipsticks everyone knows that the glaziers have put debt on the club

HOWEVER.....now listen carefully because you are not too bright

If they put the club up for SALE, they would get in the region of 1 to 1.5bn for it and have allegedly turned down such offers

Sponsored Links
Laughable.
The last known group attempting to buy out the Glaziers couldn't get the books to balance even with a bid lower than that.

Seems you haven't checked the accounts.

If they put the club up for SALE, they would get in the region of 1 to 1.5bn for it and have allegedly turned down such offers

You are a deluded dipstick
" Allegedly" turned offers down........... :) :) near ****ed myself laughing

Cmon city

You need to look at the clubs account Spacecat.....firstly....NO OFFER has been made to buy Manchester United.

The Glazers borrowed £830m to buy the club, they are paying massive interest on it, approx £50m per year.

Remove the investors balance, and the club is worth in the region of £300m.....the Glazers put a value on it of £1 Billion, so they can repay their borrowings and make a nice profit.....thats why NO ONE has made an offer, and wont make an offer for something so overpriced.

When Rooney held the club to ransom last year, he was offered a new contract worth £4.5 per year....thats 5% of Uniteds profit per year, and other players want increases too.

The club are in big trouble financially, and with no Champions League football now, the club themselves have said they will make less money for the rest of the year.

Man U fans should be very worried, you have an organisation that has boycotted the club, they seen the troubles years ago.

I know you will mention Liverpool in your reply as you always do.....so I will tel you now....Liverpool are 100% debt free and make a nice profit....we dont have any worries, and we dont have an owner who is putting up stupid valuations to make a profit.

and if united came up for genuine sale they would attract 1 bn easy .forbes rates them at up to 1.8bn

I think you are totally missing the point....the valuation includes paying off existing debt. No one wants to buy the club at them prices, the Glazers will have to pay off the debt themselves, or a massive chunk of it to sell and make a profit.

The Glazers have created numerous companies to try and buy more bonds to help the massive debt.

The Glazers created the company Red Football Limited to buy the club.

Red Football Limited has 2 parent companies, Red Football Joint Venture Ltd and Red Football Shareholder Ltd

Then above them is Red Football LLC which is owned by Red Football Limited Partnership, which is owned by other trusts.

Red Football Limited Partnership owns Manchester United PLC.

You see how much trouble your club is in....the Glazers HAVE to sell (with profit).....No one will buy at them prices.

The club is NOT worth billions as one entity........

Not a Man U fan, nor Liverpool, nor City.

But these "City for the Premiership!" comments make me laugh. That lot ain't City - they're a bunch of hired mercenaries, paid for by an oil-rich trillionaire family.

Perhaps I'm just a sentimental fool who'd like to see the days of local lads playing for the pride of their local clubs, rather than buying Barca, and making them play in a light blue (or red) shirt.

Not a Man U fan, nor Liverpool, nor City.

But these "City for the Premiership!" comments make me laugh. That lot ain't City - they're a bunch of hired mercenaries, paid for by an oil-rich trillionaire family.

Perhaps I'm just a sentimental fool who'd like to see the days of local lads playing for the pride of their local clubs, rather than buying Barca, and making them play in a light blue (or red) shirt.

I would also love to see local lads playing for thier local team and supported by local people....but back to the real world...its not that myself and all the english folk want city to win it ,its just that they are the only ones who can stop man u......

I would also love to see local lads playing for thier local team and supported by local people....but back to the real world...its not that myself and all the english folk want city to win it ,its just that they are the only ones who can stop man u......
Isn't that the sort of policy Bilbao operate?
Only signing Basques.

Isn't that the sort of policy Bilbao operate?
Only signing Basques.

It was true until a couple of seasons ago when they relaxed the idea a little. They still prefer players from Basque regions, or players with Basque ancestry.

Sponsored Links
Back