SUAREZ new King of the DIVERS!

His grandfather was black in the proper sense of the word you idiot.

Sponsored Links
makes him an even bigger knob then doesnt it and clearly an even bigger t**t who doesnt understand the filth that comes out of his own mouth
No, it makes the FAs case against him look even more of a kangaroo court based on a trumped up charge. Which LFC, despite their determination to fight it to the proper law courts where it wouldn't have held water, had to bow to because of the incredibly bad worldwide publicity generated by being percieved wrongly to be condoning racism.
What goes around comes around though.

makes him an even bigger knob then doesnt it and clearly an even bigger t**t who doesnt understand the filth that comes out of his own mouth
No, it makes the FAs case against him look even more of a kangaroo court based on a trumped up charge. Which LFC, despite their determination to fight it to the proper law courts where it wouldn't have held water, had to bow to because of the incredibly bad worldwide publicity generated by being percieved wrongly to be condoning racism.
What goes around comes around though.

yep its come around again mid table mediocrity beckons again as LFC crumble for yet another season in the premier league

his background is NO excuse no matter how flimsy or distant

he is a nasty piece of work , violent , racist and abusive and mamaged by an ignorant fool

Your best days are LONG GONE

scraping past cardiff on pens in the carling cup WOW

I've got to say I'm no great fan of Suarez, I think he's more trouble than he's worth so far, but if you want a definition of a nasty piece of work look no further than Evra. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
He's nothing but a troublemaker, even the French people hate him because of what he did in the world cup.
Here's a sample of how the guy who got so upset by allegedly being called a negro (which he is) talks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwLkCRziD8&feature=player_detailpage[/QUOTE]

Context son Context

Who is saying what to whom and why

have you never seen a rap video?

A lot of black people use the N word to each other as a form of banter, a lot of gay people use the Q word in a similar way alot of Asians use the P word in the same way

Doesnt give a someone who is not of that persuasion to use it insultingly towards them

how many of us use all sorts of names with our mates such as the C word for a laugh?

yet say it to someone else in the WRONG CONTEXT and u will get a smack in the mouth

see its easy when you give it some thought isnt it

not a lot of thought goes into your answers

Doesnt give a someone who is not of that persuasion to use it insultingly towards them

Well according to the definition you gave yourself we've established that Suarez is of the same persuasion.
Can you remember that, or is it all becoming a bit too complicated for you now?

Well according to the definition you gave yourself we've established that Suarez is of the same persuasion.
Can you remember that, or is it all becoming a bit too complicated for you now?

what is clear that in you're rush to answer you always manage like a Dirk Kuyt Penalty to MISS THE POINT!

I remember everything I say and unlike you i do not choose to ignore the main point that have been said

lets break it down so someone of you're limited intellect can understand it

CONTEXT
Banter is between people who are friendly to each other Suarez and Evra were and are clearly NOT friends,so for Suarez to use such language towards him in the CONTEXT of the match was clearly not friendly and could therefore only be used in an insulting way. The fact that he used the term 10 TIMES only underlines this point when EVRA was clearly upset the FIRST time that he used it .

I very Much doubt that Suarez sees himself as a BLACK MAN in the political/social meaning of the word or the tenuous physiological sense (no one has Truly black skin in the same way that no one has truly white skin) and if he did it would be WHOLLY unlikely that he would use such a term in a vindictive manner to insult someone else he sees the SAME as himself.

Have you ever heard of a white person calling another white person a White XXXX or a white ***. Of course not as it would be pointless to do so as generally when we insult especially racially the insult is used to highlight the DIFFERENCE between us not to say we are the SAME.

Suarez was and is a racist and you are an idiot

I very Much doubt that Suarez sees himself as a BLACK MAN in the political/social meaning of the word or the tenuous physiological sense (no one has Truly black skin in the same way that no one has truly white skin) and if he did it would be WHOLLY unlikely that he would use such a term in a vindictive manner to insult someone else he sees the SAME as himself. Have you ever heard of a white person calling another white person a White XXXX or a white ***. Of course not as it would be pointless to do so as generally when we insult especially racially the insult is used to highlight the DIFFERENCE between us not to say we are the SAME.
You're the one who is missing the point, and all because you like others make the assumption outlined in bold above. Despite the fact that Suarez comes from a mixed race country with a totally different culture, despite the fact that many of his own countrymen leapt to his defence over the words he used. You have no more idea of how Suarez sees himself than I do, but it suits your argument to make the above assumption. Despite the fact that even Evra and the FA went on record as saying he wasn't a racist, you still insist on calling him one.
You are the idiot here.

I would just ignore Spacecat....he's clearly deluded, as most United fans are and knows nothing about football!

He said Suarez is a horrible player,

Here is a horrible player for you, now this player is a disgrace to the game....wish it was me on the pitch at the time!

[/youtube]

Evra was clever at Old Trafford,’ said Johnson, extending his hand directly towards me. ‘Because - I’m not being funny - but if I wanted to shake your hand I would stick it right out in front of me like that. But if my hand is down here, almost by my side, then it’s because I really don’t want to shake your hand. ‘Luis didn’t shake his hand because Evra’s hand was down there. What else is Luis supposed to do? Would you go to shake someone’s hand if their hand is way down there by their side? Course not. But then, because Luis didn’t do it, Evra has pulled him back by his arm as he walked on, as if to say to everybody: “Look, I wanted to shake his hand and he didn’t…” ‘He’s following Luis with his eyes as if to say: “Right he’s gone, he’s gone (past me) so I’ll pull him back now…” Evra probably stayed up all night thinking about how to do that. The whole thing was ridiculous.’
A quote from Glan Johnson, somebody who knows Suarez very well, and the only high profile person from Liverpool who can feel free to speak on the matter. The ridiculous and vitriolic attempts at branding LFC as a racist club because of the Suarez Evra affair, and the bandwaggon jumping by all of the self interest groups in an attempt to raise their own profile, mean that this has to come from a black man. Suarez is a decent player, but a fool. Evra is a devious scumbag. The campaign to drive Suarez out of this country has been more intense than anything I've seen before against any footballer, and truth be told, it began before he even arrived. Because he had the temerity to celebrate his country advancing to the next round of the first world cup in Africa, at the expense of the last African nation in it, all of the pc fanatics have had an agenda against him ever since.

I would just ignore Spacecat....he's clearly deluded, as most United fans are and knows nothing about football!

He said Suarez is a horrible player,

e]

Ahh diddums did the nasty man say Suarez is horrible

When did you ever hear of a player getting a 7 match ban for BITING! FFS

Plus a ban for crowd abuse and an 8 match ban for RACIST abuse wot a charmer!

Snico what you know about anything can safely be written on the back of a stamp

Even old pooey has called you an idiot in the past

Another season another disappointment ......and dont bother to mention the egg cup you just scraped by luck against a champion ship side

Spacecat, I have forgot more then you know about football.....only have to read some of your posts to prove that.

Deluded football fan who cant see through his red tinted glasses!

Even old pooey has called you an idiot in the past
If you are referring to me I'd like you to post a link to that. (you won't) wan*er.
Besides snico has just posted vids of Rooney trying to commit GBH on two seperate players. Got nothing to say about that. If I had a choice between being wound up by someone or having a violently swung elbow smash half the bones in my face I think I know which I'd prefer.

Sponsored Links
Back