Summerhouse Base

Btf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I'm looking to make use of this unused spot in our garden, which is a stepped area leading down to our drive. I was thinking of putting an 8ft x 8ft summerhouse/office in there. I think that will be the maximum size that we'll be able to squeeze in to the gap.

It's enclosed on 3 sides with a wall to the neighbours garage on the right, the neighbours fence at the back, plus our fence/gate leading to our drive/garage on the left.

Would evetything need to be ripped out and a base built up to the main garden level or could I make use if the retaining walls and somehow fill the stepped area to support the summerhouse?

Would welcome any advice on offer.

Attachments

• 20210330_084417.jpg
    20210330_084417.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 95
Sponsored Links
I’ve just been told by my local planning dept that I must leave at least one meter between the boundary of my neighbors and a summerhouse I want to put up. This is in the West Mids, I don’t know if it’s the same everywhere, I’d be interested to know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back