Sun tube

sut

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone had any experience of these? Could I diy or should I get a roofer in? I need one to light a first floor enclosed landing so I guess the drop will be about ten feet through attic bedroom, down from the main roof. Anyone tried to put one further? I could maybe then light the ground floor. Any info on best value etc. gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
I've fitted a number of the Sunpipe variety and had no probs(touchs wood ;) ) at all,there are a few different ones around on the market so best to shop around for best deal,it is possible for a DIY'er to fit them,roof work is normally the place everyone worries about but you shouldn't have any problem,whether you've got slates or tiles as long as you have something to cut them with(ie,at the least an angle grinder)there should be no probs at all,dont forget if you have slates,then you will need a slate ripper to remove them properly.
Hope this helps
SD Carps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back