Sunk Hot Tub

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Just a quickie (i hope!). Installing a hot tub and decked area this summer and to keep the decking as low as poss (don't wanna be peeping over next door) i wanna sink my hot tub. I know i'm gonna need 8" Concrete base and Block on Side retaining wall but how do i stop the 'hole' filling with water? Can i just drill draining holes ?

Thanks
Jamie

Sponsored Links
Might be an idea to have a word with your hot tub manufacter because any structural damage to the hot tub resulting from incorrect installation may not be covered under the warranty

Paying the extra £250 for them to install! Just gotta get the slab and a 6mm SWA Cable from a 32A 30mA RCBO ready where i want it installed!

Jamie

why not build a soakaway adjacent and put a drain in the middle connect the two.

some one is going to make a splash sooner or later, and what will happen when it rains?

Sponsored Links
Also you will need plenty of room for access to the heater, pump etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back