Super chelsea

The thing is, year in year out we finish in the top four, while you boys struggle! Were consistently better than you and have been for years. So you can shove your history, your scummy fans, your s**t city, up your hole!
Your team is pony!
Bring on May :rolleyes:

Deluded chavvy scum......thats you all over!

I am so looking forward to watching Barca tonight.....I wonder how long you will vanish for when you get beat, will you be hiding behind your armchair tonight, plastic fan?
Dear o dear

Sponsored Links
Was a joy to watch even an off form Barca tonight....I've not seen such a one sided game for years.....almost 800 passes to chelsea's 170!!!!!!!!

I really feel for Chelsea though.....I think it could well be a cricket score over there!
Lol

Sponsored Links
Half way to my final prediction of bayern v chelsea final!

hahahaha, Barca will destroy you at the Nou Camp.....stop being so pathetic, you got a lucky goal tonight against a team that played to their standards, very poor...........You cant defend like that for 90 mins over there.......your European hopes end next week in Spain.

and I will be here to laugh at the resident clown

sad_clown.jpg
hahahaha

You have to say it was a pools breaker seeing those dogs somehow finagle their way past one of the best teams ever.

Funny how the 2 most bile ridden losers are both scumpool fans

I am no fan of chelsea but you have my full respect for that performance esp with 10 men. Good luck to you

As for snotty and pooey you have had your words YET AGAIN rammed down your miserable throats really just move along now.....

West Brom ffs :mrgreen:

Full respect for putting everyman on the goal line for 2 games.....are you really that pathetic :LOL:

I will stand by my words, CHELSEA will win the Champions League......I love deluded fans!!!!

You bitter barsteward! You can not match barca in terms of quality. So we had a game plan that worked, you cant outplay them so you have to stop them. We did what we had to do. Its upto them to beat us, i think you'll find our results against Barca are second to none. The main thing is we are in the CL final. Five players missing or not, im proud of my team who against ALL odds where NOT beaten by supposedly the best team in the world! And the worlds best player still hasnt scored against us! Even from 12 yards! He and they would have torn your poop team to shreds! You cant even beat west brom! And your talikng to me about defending for our lives, parking the team bus and all that crap! If only you could defend like that you wouldnt be in the position your in now, being outshone by Everton, who atleast are making some scousers proud, unlike your supporters who must be crying out for Rafa to come back!
FA cup prediction 4-2 to chelsea.
Got tickets for the QPR game on sunday, does that make me a real suppoter now you pleb!

ONE MAN WENT TO MOW, WENT TO MOW A MEADOW!

Got tickets for the QPR game on sunday, does that make me a real suppoter now you pleb

hahaha, talk about fair weather supporter, if you'd have got the expected hammering the other night would you have bothered....didn't think so.

Funny how the 2 most bile ridden losers are both scumpool fans

I am no fan of chelsea but you have my full respect for that performance esp with 10 men. Good luck to you

As for snotty and pooey you have had your words YET AGAIN rammed down your miserable throats really just move along now.....

West Brom ffs :mrgreen:

Full respect for putting everyman on the goal line for 2 games.....are you really that pathetic :LOL:

I will stand by my words, CHELSEA will win the Champions League......I love deluded fans!!!!

You bitter barsteward! You can not match barca in terms of quality. So we had a game plan that worked, you cant outplay them so you have to stop them. We did what we had to do. Its upto them to beat us, i think you'll find our results against Barca are second to none. The main thing is we are in the CL final. Five players missing or not, im proud of my team who against ALL odds where NOT beaten by supposedly the best team in the world! And the worlds best player still hasnt scored against us! Even from 12 yards! He and they would have torn your poop team to shreds! You cant even beat west brom! And your talikng to me about defending for our lives, parking the team bus and all that crap! If only you could defend like that you wouldnt be in the position your in now, being outshone by Everton, who atleast are making some scousers proud, unlike your supporters who must be crying out for Rafa to come back!
FA cup prediction 4-2 to chelsea.
Got tickets for the QPR game on sunday, does that make me a real suppoter now you pleb!

ONE MAN WENT TO MOW, WENT TO MOW A MEADOW!

I like the way you give insults over the internet.......you sound very intimidating :LOL: :LOL:

We beat Barca at their ground twice....you still cant do that!

And if they would have torn us apart, what is your excuse for us beating you TWICE already this season....you seem to forget you are still 6th in league and wont even qualify for CL next season anyway :LOL: :LOL:

Barca played poor against your cheating lot last night......i'm so happy that dirty captain of yours wont be in the final.....karma!

I'll say it again.....you will not win the CL, you dont get your name on the cup if you come second you idiot.

and FA Cup.......3-1 Liverpool

that will leave Chelsea without a trophy and no CL place, the mighty Chelsea are doing sooooo well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got tickets for the QPR game on sunday, does that make me a real suppoter now you pleb

hahaha, talk about fair weather supporter, if you'd have got the expected hammering the other night would you have bothered....didn't think so.
Tickets where bought last Thursday as there where a few (ahem!) going spare! :LOL:

I like the way you give insults over the internet.......you sound very intimidating :LOL: :LOL:

We beat Barca at their ground twice....you still cant do that!

And if they would have torn us apart, what is your excuse for us beating you TWICE already this season....you seem to forget you are still 6th in league and wont even qualify for CL next season anyway :LOL: :LOL:

Barca played poor against your cheating lot last night......i'm so happy that dirty captain of yours wont be in the final.....karma!

I'll say it again.....you will not win the CL, you dont get your name on the cup if you come second you idiot.

and FA Cup.......3-1 Liverpool

that will leave Chelsea without a trophy and no CL place, the mighty Chelsea are doing sooooo well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

So your better than us because you beat us, by that reckoning were the best team in the world! You are showing your stupidity by these comments!
We are atleast fighting for 4th place your struggling for 8th! Your lucky to have beaten Cardiff, otherwise youd have no european football! :rolleyes:

Im actually gonna be away in sunny Lanzarote! The hotel were staying in has a sports bar! Booked it in with the missus! Hopefully 90 mins of bliss watching us playing the kind of football deluded scousers can only dream about. Im gonna try and get tickets for the fa cup though, with a bit of luck!
If not for the chelsea end, I'm sure some crackhead scouse postie will have stolen some and have them up on fleabay! :LOL:

Who would you rather play in the final?
Madrid the best players
Munich the best team
I think i would rather take my chances with Madrid! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back