Super chelsea

Sponsored Links
Tery will have his day in court, which is something that Suarez was denied....idiot.

As for this

WHY is it just the LIVERSCUM fans who are SOOOOOO JEALOUS and BITTER
about Chelsea

If it was Arsenal or Tottenham, or anyone else other than manc utd I'd be happy for them and wish them all the best. But not this scum club, may they never win another trophy for the foreseeable future.

BITTER BITTER BITTER LITTLE scousers living in the past

you must be on 50 Rennies a day with all that BILE !

really i can really see what a pair of pathetic saddos you both are

Got to ask Spacetwit this again

Why are supporters of one of the richest clubs, THE most successful club in the country, one of the most supported clubs in the world....a club with an iconic ground, a club that had played in the best finals ever witnessed, FA Cup, CL, UEFA cup....bitter?

Living in the past? won 11 trophies since 2000, thats averaging a trophy per season.........stop being deluded, you're making yourself look more stupid than you are :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
a club with an iconic ground, a club that had played in the best finals ever witnessed, FA Cup,

Any wimbledon supporter would dissagree on the first point and whole heartedly agree on the second. :mrgreen:

Bitter?

Let me see

Have NEVER won the premiership

Slipped out of the top 4 and NO real chance of getting back

Another year NO Champs league

Spend £35m on a donkey and can't attract top players

King Kenny a failure

People who live on past glorIes have a tendency to be BITTER

I will laugh my head off if Torres scores the winning goal in the champs league

Are LIVERSCUM really where you want them to be?

Scraping past cardif in the carling cup
:mrgreen:

Whoops...4 points behind spurs and newcastle with 2 games left.
Roman's not going to be very happy if they don't beat Bayern and qualify for next season. :LOL:

Whoops...4 points behind spurs and newcastle with 2 games left.
Roman's not going to be very happy if they don't beat Bayern and qualify for next season. :LOL:

I cant even believe you have the cheek to comment! Did you not just get beat by the mighty fulham. Joint eighth i believe.
Fair play to Newcastle they scored two wonder goals, that cisse is some player!
Good job you aint got a player like that, or i might be worried! :LOL: :)

It wouldn't have made any difference to Liverpool if they'd have lost six nil or won 6 nil last night. Chelsea weren't in that position tonight....they are now though . :mrgreen:

Its kind of irrelevant as were gonna win the CL!! Let them struggle for 4th, there gonna be sick come the 16th
COME ON YOU BLUES!! :LOL: :mrgreen:

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
Stuff the bindippers 4-2!!
Drogba for first goal and nando for the last!
:D :D

Sponsored Links
Back