Super chelsea

Ok so it wasnt a great performance. we thought it was gonna be easy after the first goal and sending off. Then just didnt play. But it was a great result!
We have played Barca enough to have a good game plan(which could go out the window if were not careful)
Need to drop mikel for a start, liability, dont offer enough!
Need plenty fresh legs cos were gonna be chasing shadows for long periods.
Most importanly who to start up front.
Personally i would still go for the Drog. We need his hold up play to get others up to support him. Dont know if Nando is up to it?
Cant wait for the semis!
Gonna stick a fiver on bayern v chelsea final!
Come on you blues! :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

Why oh why didnt i stick the fiver on!? :mad:

Sponsored Links
Who would you rather play in the final?
Madrid the best players
Munich the best team
I think i would rather take my chances with Madrid! :confused:

For once I agree with you. Feel sorry for Xabi Alonso, he was class as always, but not for the rest of those prima donnas or that preening peacock Mourinho.
Best of luck for the final...........................to Bayern.

That preening peacock would sort your team right out!

Robben is gonna tear Boswinga to pieces, think i would prefer to play Ferriera! Never thought id hear myself say that! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Im actually gonna be away in sunny Lanzarote! The hotel were staying in has a sports bar! Booked it in with the missus! Hopefully 90 mins of bliss watching us playing the kind of football deluded scousers can only dream about. Im gonna try and get tickets for the fa cup though, with a bit of luck!
If not for the chelsea end, I'm sure some crackhead scouse postie will have stolen some and have them up on fleabay! :LOL:

Have you actually started playing any decent kind of football yet?

You should get tickets for the FA Cup and CL Final......I mean you failed to sell out for your semi final at home against Barca :LOL: :LOL: superb fans haha

Robben is gonna tear Boswinga to pieces, think i would prefer to play Ferriera! Never thought id hear myself say that! :oops:

No he wouldnt, he will only sort a team out, where he is given huge amounts of money to spend.....we wouldnt want him anyway.

No he wouldnt, he will only sort a team out, where he is given huge amounts of money to spend.....we wouldnt want him anyway.

Not when you have King Kenny who has managed to get you up to mid table where you belong

Not when you have King Kenny who has managed to get you up to mid table where you belong

He will get us in the top 4 again, where we belong.......How can a team that has not finished less than 8th place in 50 years!!!!...belong in mid table?

Kenny has been a very successful manager, its certain players that have not stepped up.

WHY is it just the LIVERSCUM fans who are SOOOOOO JEALOUS and BITTER
about Chelsea

Everyone I know is congratulating chelsea on how well they did

MR MAN UTD Gary Neville and Roy Kean were full of praise and admiration for them

the only twisted sad little people on this site about it are the 2 BIN DIPPERS

WHY?

Is it because your team are sliding down the greasy pole to obscurity

SNICO claimed last season that with Kenny they would be pushing for the LEAGUE TITLE..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now he says TOP 4 what no longer aiming to win it just Champs league qualification!

WHAT A LOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRR!

I'm kinda glad we got bayern. Think madrid is the better team with. But think bayern will be dangerous, especially being at home.

about Chelsea

MR MAN UTD Gary Neville and Roy Kean were full of praise and admiration for them

WHY?

SNICO claimed last season that with Kenny they would be pushing for the LEAGUE TITLE..

Now he says TOP 4 what no longer aiming to win it just Champs league qualification!

Well there is proof you are a deluded armchair fan!!!!

I dont know many neutral fans that are hoping Chelsea win it, even Robbie Savage has been tweeting about them :LOL: :LOL:

Their fans are scum, up their with the United fans....

of course pundits will have to praise them, its their job to support an english team when interviewed on Sky! you can gaurantee they both know who will win it, and who they want to win it :LOL: :LOL:

I cant wait for May 19th, to see the tears rolling down that cheating John Terry's face :LOL: :LOL:

about Chelsea

WHY?

Well there is proof you are a deluded armchair fan!!!!

I dont know many neutral fans that are hoping Chelsea win it, even Robbie Savage has been tweeting about them :LOL: :LOL:

Their fans are scum, up their with the United fans....

of course pundits will have to praise them, its their job to support an english team when interviewed on Sky! you can gaurantee they both know who will win it, and who they want to win it :LOL: :LOL:

I cant wait for May 19th, to see the tears rolling down that cheating John Terry's face :LOL: :LOL:

Youve got some front going on about cheating, your team aint whiter than white and whatever terrys done so has suarez! :eek:

Tery will have his day in court, which is something that Suarez was denied....idiot.

As for this

about Chelsea

If it was Arsenal or Tottenham, or anyone else other than manc utd I'd be happy for them and wish them all the best. But not this scum club, may they never win another trophy for the foreseeable future.

Tery will have his day in court, which is something that Suarez was denied....idiot.

As for this

about Chelsea

If it was Arsenal or Tottenham, or anyone else other than manc utd I'd be happy for them and wish them all the best. But not this scum club, may they never win another trophy for the foreseeable future.

Scum club thats a bit harsh! You aint gonna be to happy then when we do the double! :confused:

As for this

about Chelsea

BITTER BITTER BITTER LITTLE scousers living in the past

you must be on 50 Rennies a day with all that BILE !

really i can really see what a pair of pathetic saddos you both are

Sponsored Links
Back