Supply and fit price for gas fire and surround?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I didn't need to sing or even single you out as you did that yourself. The difference between your contributions and other "dissenters" are self evident to all except those with a lettuce instead of a brain.

But you are singling me out aren't you. When you dismiss anyone as an idiot the operative word is 'dismiss'. That you continue proves otherwise.

Your attempt to flatter yourself and seem intelligent is backfiring on you as what you write is utter nonsense to anyone who reads it. You can't tell the difference between an open forum and a trading point. You're unable to establish which contributors are traders yet make judgements on how they deal with customers.

Trials, elections? you couldn't get your s*** through the front door.

I didn't need to sing or even single you out as you did that yourself. The difference between your contributions and other "dissenters" are self evident to all except those with a lettuce instead of a brain.

But you are singling me out aren't you. When you dismiss anyone as an idiot the operative word is 'dismiss'. That you continue proves otherwise.

Your attempt to flatter yourself and seem intelligent is backfiring on you as what you write is utter nonsense to anyone who reads it. You can't tell the difference between an open forum and a trading point. You're unable to establish which contributors are traders yet make judgements on how they deal with customers.

Trials, elections? you couldn't get your s*** through the front door.

I didn't dismiss you because I can't differentiate between "traders" and members of the human race. Neither did I dismiss you because you are a "trader". I dismissed you because you are a ****.

I'm only to well aware that I don't enjoy the privileged status of trader unlike those on here whose authority is judged to be unimpeachable (couldn't resist opportunity to give you another much needed English lesson).

I did consider the fact that my contractor would use his "trader status" on this forum. It was a calculated risk I was prepared to take. That said, I think he'd appreciate his potential customer politely acquiring objective intel before making an important investment decision.

I've said it before but it's worth repeating. You are not one who has to frequently exceed customer expectations to earn a crust.

Hardly valid as an English lesson is it? Coming as it does from the confines of your position where you can freely google the meaning of any words in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hardly valid as an English lesson is it? Coming as it does from the confines of your position where you can freely google the meaning of any words in advance.

:D :D :D

I think you should go back to the comics to luck your wounds. You've had your wings clipped and been on the receiving end of a demolition job.

You had better not argue with Dan about the Engish language!

He spent four years studying it!

Tony

Big shot Longw*nks has spotted a type error (oh dear, did it again). Still not like googling a word then trying to cobble an incoherent sentence around it in a poor attempt to appear intelligent.

English lesson my a***.

singling.

Dear English Meister, have gone over my work and found correct spelling after all. Better correct my other one Longw*nks (damn did it again).

English lessons, sort your eyesight first. Too many long **nks no doubt.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back