Supreme Radiant Fires by Exclusive Fires Wakefiled

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you help?
I’m looking for an operator’s manual to help me set the coals for this fire. I know the exclusive fires no longer trade but someone must have a manual but I’m having no luck finding one.

Sponsored Links
I have a user manual for this fire. I can e-mail the coal configuration if you still need it.

Sponsored Links
Hi I know it's been a while since the last post, but if you still have a copy of the manual for this fire could you please let me know if there are any
specific ventilation requirements.

Thank you

Regards

ALW

If your fire has a data plate and it states the kW input, you can work it out from there. I doubt a user manual will help.

Hi thanks for your reply.

It is under the 7KW allowing for adventitious ventilation and the fire is itself
6.8KW so permanent ventilation not usually required, however being the last installer to visit and re-lighting the appliance following purging after a boiler install I have to satisfy myself that no other ventilation is required. All manufacturers state ventilation requirements in their instructions hence the reason for this post.

I'm sure you understand the implications and I appreciate your input. (no pun intended)

Better safe than sorry!

Kind regards, (always promoting Gas Safety), ALW

A spillage test will not tell me what the manufacturer stipulates in terms of
ventilation requirements.

With respect to everyone that sees this thread, I simply would like a copy
of the manufacturers instructions for this gas fire.

I don't want to get drawn into a debate about what I could do, there are rules in place which I am, as a registered gas installer, adhering to.

I don't wish to sound rude to anyone or be pedantic but those in the industry know that manufacturers instructions supersede any and all other
instructions.

If anyone does know where I can get a copy of the instructions for this fire I would be very grateful.

Regards

ALW

If it's below 7 kw and it's not spilling then it doesn't need any extra ventilation. Simple as that.

With respect,again, I am fully aware of what is and what is not required.
I am not in this instance required to perform a spillage test.

All I am after is the manufacturers instructions, not a lesson
in gas work.

I am withdrawing from this thread because as I said in my previous post I do not want to get into a futile drawn out discussion regarding this or any other related matter.

ALW

But the inset supreme is a DFE and therefore requires minimum of 100cm2 free air unless stated in the MIs,
So does anyone know what is stated in the MIs?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back