Help trace manual for Supreme Multiflue gas fire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, British Gas have been out today to service my Supreme Multiflue gas fire. As I did not have a manual showing how to put the bricks back in correctly they have left it 'At Risk' and told me not to use it. The engineer said if I can trace a manual then next time they can remove the 'At Risk'.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I have looked on Google but cant seem to find one. The company that sold the fire The Fireplace Group seem to be no longer trading.

Sorry I have put this under plumbing as I could not find a non-trade gas fire thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I believe the company that manufactured this appliance are also no longer trading.
I have tried search/source this manual for you but regrettably been unsuccessful.

Is there a data plate on it that you can post a picture of? Might be searchable under an alternative name...

Sponsored Links

Attachments

• fire (2).jpg
    fire (2).jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 711

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back