Suprima 50 pcb replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to attempt to replace the PCB at the weekend on the suprima 50. Any hints or tips about any pitfalls do's or donts to make it easy.
Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Electrics off ( test permanet live,Switch live and pump live) Will keep you busy for a couple of hours.

Your not replacing like for like I hope!

The new board for the Suprima does require a boiler re-wire which is relativly (sic) easy.

David

and it's just as much a heap of sh*te as the previous ones

www.cetltd.com

I'm fed up wit dealing with these CORGI Nazis who don't have a clue

believe me

Sponsored Links
raden said:
and it's just as much a heap of sh*te as the previous ones

www.cetltd.com

I'm fed up wit dealing with these CORGI Nazis who don't have a clue

believe me

I believe you need to read the rules.

12) NO Free advertising

(This site costs money to run which is gained through paid for advertising, you are welcome to pay to advertise)

Thanks Sogi and Poxi.
Got a new model board 5111603, Instructions say to isolate gas also do you think thats necessary. The new part comes with the wiring loom. I am reasonably competant and think i can do it.

Don't remove the fan, you will need a new gasket push the white wire connectors through the holes 1 at a time first (just reach round the back). The cable ties will probably break when you undo them so if you want to reuse them be delicate. Fit the red case seal grommet after the wires are all through. Snap the zip tie behind the gas valve with long nose pliers. Make absolutely sure all power supplies into the boiler are isolated and write down which wires go where...the new one is exactly the same. Oh yes and fill in the new data badge before you put it on or the ink in your biro runs out :!:

Thanks ollski thats really helpful.

If i turn off the mains supply to the timer which is situated in the airing cupboard, is this sufficient. will it turn off any permanent lives etc,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back