Suprima - Expert Witness Statements Requested

Totally agree nickso, i have a suprima was in when i bought the house, had already had the modified PCB fitted when i moved in, only thing gone wrong in 5 years is Fan seized, cleaned, oiled and lubed it, ran like a dream ever since (touch wood), i go to full estates with them on and as you say it is generally a system fault now ;)

Sponsored Links
He has not commented on the fact that his 1997 boiler is still going after 13 years which is not too bad.

Some other boilers dont make the magic 10 years which most feel is the expected lifetime from modern boilers. Although the basic design is very old and traditional.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Wonder where he has gone. I have something similiar whith a Sony TV, albeit in America the same model had an extended warranty on the inherent faulty part of the TV yet us in England get no help. I would really like to know how he got on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back