swa gland

well as i said screwfix etc and the only one on screwfix is a 1.5 mm and i wanted a 2.5mm so you just proved me right good job lol., and to taylor no its staying above ground and i was planning to clip it to the wall

Sponsored Links
well as i said screwfix etc and the only one on screwfix is a 1.5 mm and i wanted a 2.5mm so you just proved me right
1):
screenshot_1245.jpg

2):
The reason you might be finding it hard to find 2.5mm² cable would probably become clearer to you should you ever try to fit that size into a plug.

Why on earth do you want 2.5mm²? Just how long is it going to be?​

Sponsored Links
thanks endecolp for your help and ban all sheds your nothing more than a forum troll, as i told you what wire it is and its not just a regular flex and the only 2.5mm on screwfix are for 15 metres or more when i only need 5 its clearly not a option

kking - every single time your claims are shown, unequivocally, to be nonsense, you decide to try something different.

as i told you what wire it is and its not just a regular flex
You told us it was BS 6500 flex.

screenshot_1253.jpg

and the only 2.5mm on screwfix are for 15 metres or more when i only need 5 its clearly not a option
  1. You've never said how long it was going to be, despite being asked.
  2. If you need 2.5mm² (which you keep insisting that you do), then the ONLY reason for that would be that you need 25-30m of flex.
  3. You can cut flex to the length you need with ordinary wire cutters.

As for me being a troll, please show where I have deliberately written something inflammatory in order to provoke an argument or to upset you. Feel free to remain rational and intelligent when doing so.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back