Swapping 3 port Valve

Sponsored Links
You should have specified that you expect the answer before the client dies of old age. :evil:

This from a clown who can`t drain a heating system..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Even I could have looked it up by now. Oh, I dont have to do I? Thats because Im a plumber.

Gawd!

Paul

Even I could have looked it up by now. Oh, I dont have to do I? Thats because Im a plumber.Gawd!
Paul

class paul
lol-003.gif

Sponsored Links
You should have specified that you expect the answer before the client dies of old age. :evil:

This from a clown who can`t drain a heating system..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Blah blah blah.

You just showed that you don't really understand written English either.
I asked for a specific size tool to drain microbore, not HOW to drain microbore.

Now come up with the answer to the question that you blagged.

Other Legion topic removed.
Cried to Mods I guess.
Oh well, its all been printed and will be re-pasted when he gives bad advice again.

Paul

You just showed that you don't really understand written English either.
I asked for a specific size tool to drain microbore, not HOW to drain microbore

Still diggin` that hole Ben...

Now come up with the answer to the question that you blagged, you dimwitted shortass

What answer to what question? I don`t believe I have blagged anything.

Yes Legionella.

My topic has been removed. Smile and smile some more, but when I replace a switchmaster on Thursday, Ill know how to do it.

In fact, why am I wasting my breathing time on you.... Im off to the UAE in 2 hours. (Thats abroad BTW).

Paul

Yes Legionella.

My topic has been removed. Smile and smile some more, but when I replace a switchmaster on Thursday, Ill know how to do it.

In fact, why am I wasting my breathing time on you.... Im off to the UAE in 2 hours. (Thats abroad BTW).

Paul

Just wasting time perhaps. :rolleyes:

Legion,

Can you tell me how to re-wire a honeywell 3 port once a switchmaster has been removed?

Yes.

Now come up with the answer to the question that you blagged, you dimwitted shortass

What answer to what question? I don`t believe I have blagged anything.

Seems that you claimed to be able to explain how to solve that wiring problem, but could not quite manage to actually post the answer.
Probably as much truth in that as in your claims of being a RGI.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back