Swapping bar shower

Joined
4 Apr 2010
Messages
976
Reaction score
19
Location
Humberside
Country
United Kingdom
There looks to be a small leak coming from the bar shower fixing kit of this bar shower. I am swapping it, I will have to investigate when I remove the swap and shrouds and maybe put some 3/4 female caps on to test. There is a possibility the bar shower fixing kit may just bite up. But this could be an issue. Anyone had before
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-09-16-01-01-159_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-09-16-01-01-159_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9
Just hoping whoever put the surface bar shower fixing kit hasn't crushed the pipe or put the olive over a scratch
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top