Switzerland declines to approve AstraZeneca vaccine

Sponsored Links
The Swiss

they will probably have to have a referendum on the subject

any thing they do in Switzerland has to be subject to a referendum :)

cuckoo clocks , money laundering , providing banking services for various corrupt leaders and cheese with holes in it is there speciality

there economy was / has been bolstered over the years by stolen money from WW2 that the nazis deposited there when they relieved 6 million Jews of there savings

I wonder how many gold bars they
Have

made from melted down gold teeth ;)

Sponsored Links
Quick - sell it to the French!

Boris has a history for buying useless stuff

3423.jpg

bridgeboris.jpg

have we got a dud?

“For the vaccine from AstraZeneca, the data available and evaluated to date are not yet sufficient for approval,” SwissMedic said on Wednesday. "In order to obtain additional data on safety, efficacy and quality, data from new studies are required."

https://www.ft.com/content/e20c3070-51e4-3ebf-9eaf-87abe7778188

The Swiss are not suggesting a 'dud', but just asking for more data. I don't know how the Swiss vaccination programme is progressing there, but suggest they are using a different vaccine and in no rush for the AZ. After all, there aren't many Swiss to inject? :whistle:;)

Those water canon were sold for a £300,000 loss.
Another brilliant Boris idea

I'm surprised Germany didn't buy them back as they're still using them on covid protestors.

I really liked the look of the garden bridge personally. So did everyone else. Sadik Khant. What a Khant he is.

I really liked the look of the garden bridge personally.
What's not to like about a fluffy manicured tree and happy smiley perfect people all for £50k per. You gotta admire a well paid architect and his trendy trees.

There was a big screw up in the phase 3 trial that resulted in under dosed patients and confusion around the results. That suggests a problem with the data. Soon we will know how effective it is.

Sponsored Links
Back