T&G Plywwod 18mm & 22mm - Supplier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking for a relatively small quantity of T&G plywood flooring (2400x600mm). I need 5 sheets of 18mm and 5 sheets of 22mm. Most merchants will only sell this stuff in bulk which is no good for me. A few have stocks which they sell individually but they are too far away from me to deliver (Gloucester area).

Anyone have any contacts for small supplies of this type of flooring or has anyone any left over from a project which they want to sell?

Many Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The main brand is "Wisa Sprucefloor" a google may turn up a local stockist, the two I know that will sell by the sheet are both based in the south/southeast.

Jason

Hi

I also need around 5 sheets of 22mm T & G ply (to replace my 22mm chipboard bathroom flooring prior to having it tiled in a couple of weeks). After phoning around, most supplies don’t seem to keep it in stock (and have to order it in, in larger lots, packs of 56 boards!).

Jasonb, I’m in the South east (Yateley, Hants) what is the name of those supplies you know of?

Many thanks for your time.

Sponsored Links
I use Richard Russel in Croydon, Surrey, they cover all the Southeast so should be able to help, they will happily sell just one sheet.

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back