Tablet

Really depends on what they want to use it for doesn't it. Personally I've never seen anyone use an iPad or other tablet for anything other than watching films, listening to music, or playing games, which makes it / them seem like very expensive toys to me.

You need to get out more ;)

They're in my local pub, our club and elsewhere including with Wi-fi connection

Sponsored Links
Really depends on what they want to use it for doesn't it. Personally I've never seen anyone use an iPad or other tablet for anything other than watching films, listening to music, or playing games, which makes it / them seem like very expensive toys to me.

You need to get out more ;)

They're in my local pub, our club and elsewhere including with Wi-fi connection

I'm happy, with my lappy, wouldn't really listen to music on headphones, and if I wanted to take pictures, I'd buy a camera. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

I have a NExus7 and I take it everywhere with me, I don't however use it for any of those things except when on a train/plane which is very rare.

I rooted mine winth in minutes of arriving home and have not bothered with the play store & paid apps ;)

Rooting stops sky go working though.

Lol my folks are priceless. My dear mother said she was getting a tablet for her birthday. Went to see her over the xmas break and causally asked how she was getting on with it. She said she had messed about with it a bit but couldn't really find a use for it.(bit like me) so it was "resting" in a drawer. I asked what kind of tablet she had got and she replied.

An ipad.!!!!!! Talk about starting with something inexpensive! !

We used to have both an Ipad and a Galaxy :cry: :cry:

Seriously though, regardless on any insurance settlement, I don't think I'll replace my tablet. I only used it for paltry tasks really which my old faithful laptop can do just as well.

Back