Talk is Cheap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well what can i say. There are those who talk after a few beers and those who can enjoy an adult conversation. This forum has made me think a bit and i have enjoyed the banter. One person has upset me and i do not appreciate personal threats. I have spent 14 years protecting the likes of that gobs*it and this is the way i feel. I was talking earlier to a group of people whom i consider my friends and they way they talked frightened me. if they way they spoke is a generalisation of the nations mood then we are in for a shock! I have never been one to back down and chitter chatter on the net is pretty weak but there are those that say too much and there are those that know alot more ;)

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
Well what can i say. There are those who talk after a few beers and those who can enjoy an adult conversation. This forum has made me think a bit and i have enjoyed the banter. One person has upset me and i do not appreciate personal threats. I have spent 14 years protecting the likes of that gobs*it and this is the way i feel. I was talking earlier to a group of people whom i consider my friends and they way they talked frightened me. if they way they spoke is a generalisation of the nations mood then we are in for a shock! I have never been one to back down and chitter chatter on the net is pretty weak but there are those that say too much and there are those that know alot more ;)

Don't let them get you down Jasy ;)
Take no notice of the silly person who's upset you..........he's barmy!!! :LOL:

Crikey, I must have missed that thread! I'm guessing it's deleted.

I only remember one case of someone getting that pi**ed off on here, IIRC he gave out his address along with a "come round here and say that to my face". :LOL:

jasy

is very upset at the mo his partner/friend (jwl enigineer) has just had his ass spanked for be a bully ..WELL DONE :)

julie b or l

being a Clever witt or drunken fool your allowed ,
rant your thoughts your ok , be very racist your allowed ...

FREE FORUM

but on NO ACCOUNTS belittle /upset /ridicule /demean /an look down on any other poster your BULLYING ... which is not allowed ..

then your GONE
which as you know from nme is cool ..

Sponsored Links
Back