Tap and dishwasher from same outlet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I’ve spent a couple of hours trying to find the right parts to solve this problem and haven’t managed it, so I’m hoping someone here might be able to help!

I have a cold water outlet that my dishwasher's 3/4" inlet hose is screwed on to. I would like to connect a blanco tap to the same cold water outlet. The blanco tap has flexi tap tails on it.

I’ve looked to either a tee or y splitter that I could screw into the outlet and give me two outlets I need. I couldn’t find a splitter that gives the two correct outlets sizes for my needs, only splitters that would give me two 3/4” outlets.

So I looked at adapters to change one of the 3/4 outlets down to that of my flexi hose, but couldn’t find anything.

So I looked for a different sized tap tail that would go from the copper pipe on the tap to the 3/4 outlet. But I couldn’t find anything!

Is there an easy solution that doesn’t involve changing the outlet that is currently plumbed in?

Thank you!

Matt

Tap user manual https://img.eshop.ancor.cz/files/121749_BLANCO_FONTAS-S_II-HD_09-2018_v26.pdf

IMG_5006.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back