Tap Cartridge replacement

4 Feb 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise how to replace the cartridge on a Hudson Reed ART 325 Open Spout Mono Basin Mixer? Does the whole unit need to be isolated and removed for installation at the base of the tap or is it a case of isolating and re-install by remove the tap lever?
Hudson Reed website does not appear to provide any information.
Sponsored Links
Remove the tap lever, not the whole unit.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local