Tap cartridge

30 Nov 2017
Reaction score
United Kingdom
i was wondering if some one can help me please. The bath filler tap i have needs cartridge replacement. I only know the name from tap but was unable to find cartridge for that. Tap is called 'Moretti Acqua Bath Filler Tap'. I have attached the picture as well. Any help will be appreciated.


  • s-l500.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 158
Sponsored Links
More than likely a standard ceramic cartridge will do the trick , you won't know for sure until you remove the old one however....
More than likely a standard ceramic cartridge will do the trick
What standards are there? I was under the impression that different manufacturers of taps all did their own thing, resulting in a plethora of cartridge designs which, while generally similar, have annoying subtle variations in dimensions, number of splines etc.
No things are fairly standardised nowadays

If you pull the old ceramic cartridge we should be able to tell you which one you need
Sponsored Links
Ceramic cartridges (monobloc taps) are extremely varied and they seem to come out with new designs of tap and cartridges every month.

1/4 turn ceramic valves however (pillar/single taps) are all going very similar is size and design as they are all using 1/2" or 3/4" bodies with a very similar height/spline pattern, hence the increased introduction of reviver kits these days that are classed as a 'universal'.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links