Tap water pressure problem

crt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we've got an odd problem with our pressurised system.

Kitchen sink and one bathroom basin have next to no pressure/flow on hot and cold, yet shower in the bathroom is fine. Pressure in basin taps in bathroom next to the first one are fine as is a basin downstairs (both these rooms are at an earlier point in the system).

Could there be a blockage, or what other reasons could there be for this?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Am i right to believe your on a system boiler not a combi. Is the cold water in the kitchen on mains pressure? or are they all indirect from the cold water storage?? could possibly be an airlock. is the water storage full??

How are the taps connected - if flexihose, this may be kinked or twisted.

Sponsored Links
whats wrong with what i have said? pressurised system dosent say anything about the domestic hotwater side of things? pressurised is the heating side.. so please dont try make me look stupid by copying and pasting.

whats wrong with what i have said? pressurised system dosent say anything about the domestic hotwater side of things? pressurised is the heating side.. so please dont try make me look stupid by copying and pasting.

calm down fella

some posts are like this

sometimes its like pulling teeth trying to get info out of the OP ;)

wait till youve had a thousand of the boogers you stop getting wound up then
leb.gif
leb.gif

There are flexi-connectors, and they may be kinked, but I would be surprised if they both got kinked so as to reduce the pressure dramatically at the same time.

If there's an airlock, how to test and remedy?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back