Tarts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Townie tarts who like dance music are nice to look at but I wouldn't want to engage them in any kind of conversation!

tart1.jpg
tart2.jpg
tart3.jpg

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
Townie tarts who like dance music are nice to look at but I wouldn't want to engage them in any kind of conversation!

tart1.jpg
tart2.jpg
tart3.jpg

why would you want to ? :D

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
which one is mellissa ?
one on the left. ;) she's cute

though strawberry and baken bean . . . what an unusual combination . . .

Yawn......they are raspberries. (otherwise check your monitor screen).

oilman said:
Yawn......they are raspberries. (otherwise check your monitor screen).
sorry, my eyes aren't as good as they used to me :LOL: i bet those pics get removed within a day. ;)

yep without a doubt they are raspberry ripples!

Sure those are beans, and not some sort of nuts with a glaze?

You are probably right about the townie tarts, but never judge a book by its cover! Take yourself down to the Docklands around lunchtime on a weekday and take a look at some of the women bustling about... no, they aren't all secretaries! :p

Young, totally hot, intelligent women who earn more than enough to keep you in a fashion to which you could easily become accustomed to :LOL:

AdamW said:
Sure those are beans, and not some sort of nuts with a glaze?

You are probably right about the townie tarts, but never judge a book by its cover! Take yourself down to the Docklands around lunchtime on a weekday and take a look at some of the women bustling about... no, they aren't all secretaries! :p

Young, totally hot, intelligent women who earn more than enough to keep you in a fashion to which you could easily become accustomed to :LOL:
Beans? Nuts? what are you on about Adam? where?

Sponsored Links
Back