Technics amplifier SH-EH780

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi after a lightning Storm my amp won't turn on, I have checked the fuse in the plug and the internal fuse both are fine, checked circuit board land to relay. There is 240 v no voltage passed that so I'm thinking that there is a problem with the circuit that operates the relay.
The numbers on this board are RJB2348CA and T2AL
Does anyone know if this board would be the problem and if so where I could get one?.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards Mick.

Sponsored Links
Hi after a lightning Storm my amp won't turn on, I have checked the fuse in the plug and the internal fuse both are fine, checked circuit board land to relay. There is 240 v no voltage passed that so I'm thinking that there is a problem with the circuit that operates the relay.
The numbers on this board are RJB2348CA and T2AL
Does anyone know if this board would be the problem and if so where I could get one?.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards Mick.

Hi Mick
Did you resolve the issue with that board?
Mine, from a SA-DV290 unit, has a problem of intermittent working, solved after changing the little 47uF capacitor on that board. Now after a black out (no lightnings) the unit won't turn on.
Tested other capacitors and the 2 transistors, that seems to be working, witout finding the problem.
AC current is ok but the relay don't receive DC current.
I can't replace the unit becaus the whole hi-fi system is supplied by it, but I got the schematics...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back