teeing in to 110mm cast

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is there anyway I can do this where the cast is a vertical stack above ground and im coming in with 110mm plastic horizontally.

thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
If you want to cut a branch into the vertical pipe, then Timesaver is the best option.

Sponsored Links
Never seen timesaver fittings - have any of you got a link? Preferably not the how to search google one :rolleyes:

Never seen timesaver fittings - have any of you got a link? Preferably not the how to search google one :rolleyes:

Timesaver BS 416
The Timesaver system, was first launched in 1973, for use on above ground soil and ventilating installations.

The system was recognised for its quality performance, and was awarded the highly coverted BSI Kitemark in 1982. Over the years, Saint-Gobain PAM UK has maintained its programme of quality controls, and is licenced under BS EN ISO 9001:1994, Quality Assurance in recognition of its high standard of production competence.

35 years proven performance, on the most prestigious commercial and public buildings throughout the UK and the world markets.
Extensively used for refurbishment projects
Timesaver range includes Heritage push-fit couplings that turns a mechanical pipe system into a system with a traditional socket appearance of yesteryear, as depicted in BS 416 part 1.
Making Timesaver the ideal choice for traditional external soil stacks.
Timesaver BS416

50-150mm diameter pipes and fittings

i tried to cut and paste a pic and link but it didnt work as only the text pasted!! will try again
try this http://www.saint-gobain-pam.co.uk/download.cfm?filename=SGPL_112028_Timesaver.pdf

Cheers kirk - will look at it properly tomorrow. Tis past my bedtime.

However, on first inspection it looks better than my suggestion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back