telescopic air vents to improve air flow underfloor

T

teddyb

I have bought a telescopic air vent as a part of my patio is higher that the whole of the existing air vent. It looks as though it should cure the possible problem of not enough air flow under the floor. It was suggested that the telescopic air vent (bit like a periscope) was used in conjunction with a new air brick - I have bought on of these too!

Can anyone give me some basic info about how to install these, please?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Might not be much use to you, M8 :cry: ..I`ve just done a similar job here @ home ..Wooden floors...I lifted a board near site of air vent ....and found there was no connection to the inside :!: . Have a look under your floor and post again ;) . I found the periscope ones weren`t any use ..just used extension pieces that go with them to cross the cavity. Used a long thin sds drill bit to go through outside to in . that marked the position of the vent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back