Tell All The Children

don't know how to tell you this martian but.... your kids don't believe the bits about 'strongest man', cleverest man'. As for the pummelling... they KNOW you will mate. ;) :D

i agree.. i come from mars ffs .. what do i know? ;)
when i have a bath in H2O2 i become 9'4", green and half aluminium!!

Sponsored Links
With Thermo, martian and Blas on this also.

Let children be children for as long as possible, let them believe in Santa and fairies and happy endings. This world, no, we grown-ups, want them to grow up so quickly that we rob them of the joys of innocence and make believe. Play with your children/grand children and do silly childish things with them. Give them the fun and love they deserve. The world is a harsh enough place when you are grown up, don't push on them at an early age.
There is nothing so precious as seeing a childs eyes light up when they are happy.

Enough of this claptrap. Santa exists, but not as we know it, er, Jim :idea:

Google Saint Nicholas - he was an interesting man.

With Thermo, martian and Blas on this also.

Let children be children for as long as possible, let them believe in Santa and fairies and happy endings. This world, no, we grown-ups, want them to grow up so quickly that we rob them of the joys of innocence and make believe. Play with your children/grand children and do silly childish things with them. Give them the fun and love they deserve. The world is a harsh enough place when you are grown up, don't push on them at an early age.
There is nothing so precious as seeing a childs eyes light up when they are happy.

well said !

Sponsored Links
Google Saint Nicholas - he was an interesting man.

He was indeed, and its interesting to see that Britian almost denied his existence during the middle ages.

Good suggestion Dex.

did you know?

theres a magic mushroom that grows in finland/lapland?

apparently its cannot be ingested by humans, without resulting in death.

but it can by reindeer.

so they feed it to the reindeer, and drink the urine.

hence the notion of flying reindeer ;)

My 11 yr old daughter is now on the fence

Then get her down before the 'elf and safety peeps see her and you land in court! :LOL: :LOL:

Good for you Bacho, as Sir Paul sang,

♪"We're keeping the dream alive'. ♪

that's so sad... i'm by no means the best dad in the world, and i'm an atheist, and a synical old git, but i do try to give the kids what they deserve, not what i believe in. They get santa - even argue with my 11 yr old that he's real... shake bells outside, and do the brandy/mince pie/carrot thing too.. i think the kids deserve it.
i also do the tooth fairy thing, and tell them that i know everything, and that i am the strongest man, and the cleverest man in the world. And tell them that no burglar can get through their wall - and if they did i would pummel him ! oh yeah and dead people go to live with fairies....

I dont think your too far off it.............

I remember when santa at beals in bournemouth was the local pedophile :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back