Temperature of a panel radiator Flow & Return

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me what the average temperature of a panel radiator flow and return with TRV open fully?
I know the difference is around 20ºF but what are the individual temps?

Sponsored Links
rad temperatures are explained in faq as indicated in "read this before you post"at top of forum

maybe starting at beginning is good idea if you know little?

looked there and didnt find the answer to my question, hence the purpose of my question!!

Sponsored Links
It is there, if that does not answer your question, you are not asking the right question; if you ask exactly what you need to know, you will probably get the answer.

The correct answer to the question you posed is: (as in faq) 10-12 C.

Can anyone tell me what the average temperature of a panel radiator flow and return with TRV open fully?
I know the difference is around 20ºF but what are the individual temps?
Radiator outputs are specified with a flow temperature of 75°C, return temperature of 65°C and room temperature of 20°C.

Older, non-condensing, boilers usually specified their output based on a temperature difference of 11°C between flow and return. But modern condensing boilers often quote their output based on a 20°C temperature difference. The only problem with this is that the radiator output is then about 15% lower than stated in the manufacturers' literature.

excellent! Thank you very much for the information and thank you for answering the question I asked!!!!!!!
Got no idea what his problem is. Obviously the monkey in his signature!
Kind regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back