TENDELXII - any experience with these for bricklaying?

Sponsored Links
Not a brickie, but just out of interest can you actually get that type of bricks/blocks readily in the UK? (Personally, as a chippy, I hope not - those "bricks" are bloody awful things to fix anything to, absolutely awful) And a question, will tht system actually work with conventional ""frogged bricks? The type we see very often in the UK

I was just thinking about using it with block walls I need to build. Appreciate when these guys are laying in the video they're not buttering the verticals on the bricks, which needs to be done. However, as a DIY I'm wondering if this will help with getting nicely levelled/spaced horizontal layers of muck.

Sponsored Links
I was just thinking about using it with block walls I need to build. Appreciate when these guys are laying in the video they're not buttering the verticals on the bricks, which needs to be done. However, as a DIY I'm wondering if this will help with getting nicely levelled/spaced horizontal layers of muck.
No is simple answer , mix of the mortar is more important when it comes to consistency and the blocks used in video don’t need the skill of a bricklayer to keep level , which is why they are used overseas .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back