Terrorism condemned

Sponsored Links
Israel & Jews want to live in peace.

A "peace" founded on oppression, dispossession, expulsion and slaughter of the inhabitants is not peaceful.

I'm sure you agree, really. Who was the guilty party in the Warsaw Rising?

Did you go to South Africa in Apartheid days?

A "peace" founded on oppression, dispossession, expulsion and slaughter of the inhabitants is not peaceful.

I'm sure you agree, really. Who was the guilty party in the Warsaw Rising?

Did you go to South Africa in Apartheid days?

I've never even been to South Ockendon.

Sponsored Links
Ah.

As you know, Chelmsford was a Roman settlement thousands of years ago.

A militia of heavily armed Italians are on their way to claim your home as their ancestral right, and evict you.

Don't try to resist them.

A man in Colchester tried that. He was shot and declared a terrorist, resulting in his home being blown up and his family killed.

I'm sure you understand.

Ah.

A militia of heavily armed Italians are on their way to claim your home as their ancestral right, and evict you.

A man in Colchester tried that. He was shot and declared a terrorist, resulting in his home being blown up and his family killed.

I'm sure you understand.

What bloke in colchester was shot ? When was that ??????

Mervyn Paice, I think it was.

I see you're pretending not to understand.

Last edited:

We all get on now!

I love Ice cream & pizza that makes it worth it.

Some of my best freinds are Italian..

We all get on now!

I love Ice cream & pizza that makes it worth it.

Some of my best freinds are Italian..
The militia want your house, and are eager to shoot you.

You will be deported to Canvey, if you survive.

They had the same opportunities for statehood as Israel, they chose war instead.
They were being dispossessed of their land. Why should they accept that?
The UN had no jurisdiction to take land form the Arabs. It violated their own UN Charter.
The UN Charter on which all resolutions should be based:

Article 1​

The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;

Article 2​

The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.

1. The Organization is based on the principle of the sovereign equality of all its Members.
If UN mandate to take land from the indigenous people, they are trashing their own charter.
They didn't resolve a conflict, they created one.
The only conflict exisitng up until about 1920 was caused by illegal Jewish immigration into Palestine. A practice that was been accelerated under the British control.

This article makes it abundantly clear that the Zionist Jews migrated to Palestine with the specific intention of creating am Israeli state from as early as 1881. It was not their land, therfore it was a small scale, at first, invasion.
Zionism was offically created as a religious-political at the conference in 1897.

From 1880's through to WW1 there were waves of Jewish immigration into Plaestine, but even then they were a tiny percentage of the overall population.
Between the WW1 and WW2 British control over Palestine encouraged Jewish immigration.
Zionists were able to establish themselves in Palestine under the protection of the British.
And let's not forget that the Zionist ambition was always for an Israel to cover the Levant in totality.

After WW2 the British tried to limit the Jewish migration to Palestine with little success, due to the lax operation of immigration control. (Echoes of 2023?)
There was massive illegal migration by Jews into Palestine in the runup to 1948.
Then with the illegal expulsion of Palestinians, in 1948, the slow, inexorable subjugation of Palestinians began.
And here we are today.
Genocide of Palestinians by Israel, who have ignored countless UN resolutions since.
And sillyboy claims the Jews accepted the UN resolution 181. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back