Terrorism condemned

Sponsored Links
So my assumption is correct. It is some notion of supremacy?

Maybe. But that's more the Orthodox Jews.

Jews in most just want to live life peacefully with who whom ever wants to live life peacefully.

But they won't be bullied, not even the left of Israel. And there are alot on the left.

They're still stuck in the Old Testament where the matrilinial line is used to ascertain ancestry. Like the Picts.

If we are using the word stuck. There is nothing more stuck in time than Islam.

No. It's an imbalanced analogy, really but it's early for me.
I suspect their remoteness and isolation has more effect than their lineage criteria.
Jews have used the female line since Roman times - in the case of a mixed marriage, Roman and Jew, the mother's line was considered. In the time of Abraham and Moses the father's line was pre-emininent. Orthodoxy made it clear which should be considered in most cases, but they've only been around in Eastern Europe - mostly Poland and the Baltic states - since the 18th century. The modern Jewish state isn't as ancient as they like to think.

Sponsored Links
If we are using the word stuck. There is nothing more stuck in time than Islam.
To be able to live in Israel, or obtain Israeli citizenship, it's very nuch based on a religous foundation.
Non-Jew immigrants to Israel have ro accept Judaism and renounce all other religions, and nationalities.
Only Jewish immigrants are allowed to hold dual-nationality.

That is not so in Muslim countries where pluralism of religion is accepted.

To be able to live in Israel, or obtain Israeli citizenship, it's very nuch based on a religous foundation.
Non-Jew immigrants to Israel have ro accept Judaism and renounce all other religions, and nationalities.
Only Jewish immigrants are allowed to hold dual-nationality.

That is not so in Muslim countries where pluralism of religion is accepted.

Again not strictly true.
One beautiful Sunday afternoon in the Tel Aviv esplanade. I stood for over an hour watching Hare Krishnas dancing and singing. I stayed partly due to probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen,
with the most beautiful smile took most of my attention.

I asked and was told rebellious youngsters exercising their freedom.

My friend Paul from England served in Mossad. He's visited Morocco and other Muslim countries as his children have. Do you think they have done that on an Israeli passport?

Perhaps there forbears had John

That's interesting.

Are you on the verge of suggesting that having "forbears" who lived in Palestine gives the right to live there?

I don't think you are.

And can we lose this idea of my use of the phrase 'white supremacy'.
I onlty used it because it had already been adopted in this discussion. It's not an accurate assessment of Jewish culture. Although I suspect it is informally, and non-white Jews are also second-class citizens.

Lose the idea of you being wrong?, No.

Again not strictly true.
One beautiful Sunday afternoon in the Tel Aviv esplanade. I stood for over an hour watching Hare Krishnas dancing and singing. I stayed partly due to probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen,
with the most beautiful smile took most of my attention.

I asked and was told rebellious youngsters exercising their freedom.

My friend Paul from England served in Mossad. He's visited Morocco and other Muslim countries as his children have. Do you think they have done that on an Israeli passport?
Israel doesn't allow Israeli passport holders to visit some Muslim countries. :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing he didn't have an Israeli passport.
What's your point? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back